Thursday, July 2, 2009

About Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to my humble beginnings! My name is Gerby, which I don't really know what it means, except that it's a combination of my dad's and my mom's names, Gerald and Phoebe. I am 24 weeks old, still inside Mommy's tummy at that. Sixteen more to go and I'm off to see the beauty of this world which my mom calls Earth.

I know, you might think that I'm too young to start blogging. But hey, I'm not the first baby blogger here, so Mommy says it's okay to start young. And besides, my sister, Gaby of The Baby in Between, already has her own blog which is currently maintained by Mommy. So, I guess it's time I also have mine.

Now, why Gerby's Humble Beginnings? Simple. This is a blog that will chronicle the events of my life, beginning from Mommy's womb until I become a toddler, and so on and so forth. For now, Mommy will be the one to do the writing for me. But as I grow older, I'll take over until such time that Mommy will only be staring at me tapping the laptop's keyboard to create a blog post here.

So there. Again, welcome to Gerby's Humble Beginnings! I hope you'll enjoy your time visiting this blog. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment