Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm A Transverse Baby at 24 Weeks!

Mommy had her pelvic ultrasound this afternoon. And guess what, from a breech baby, now I'm a transverse baby at 24 weeks. This means that my head is on the right side of Mommy, while my bottom is across her abdomen and her left side. Although Mommy felt a little relieved to learn that I'm no longer feet first, she's still worried that she might go through Cesarean delivery because babies in a transverse position cannot be delivered normally.


Oh, I'm sorry Mom! I know, I should move a bit more so I'll be head first when you give birth to me. I'm trying, though! Anyway, we still got 16 weeks before my birthday, so I'll try even harder. For you Mom, I'll do everything!

Image credit:
www.rnhinfo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment