Thursday, July 2, 2009

Doing My Evening Somersaults

I'm doing my evening somersaults again, and that's the very reason why Mommy is still up making this blog post for me. For the past few nights, Mommy has been complaining why I'm making these movements more at night than at daytime. I don't understand it myself, but I do feel sad for Mommy because she always ends up feeling sleepy in the morning because of me. :(

At the age of 24 weeks, me being inside Mommy's womb is causing her so much stress and sometimes sleepless nights. I guess it's all part of those pregnancy symptoms that she'll have to bear until I come out on October. I just hope she'll manage well because she still has a full-time work to attend to. Yeah, with me being with her everyday in the office :D.

Oh I can see Mommy feeling so tired already. I'd better save these somersaults in the morning. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment