Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No More Placenta Previa Totalis

As I've mentioned yesterday, Mom had her ultrasound. And in addition to the result of me being a transverse baby, the pelvic ultrasound also showed that Mommy is not anymore experiencing placenta previa totalis, a pregnancy complication wherein my placenta is completely covering Mommy's cervix. Now, it's more of placenta previa partialis, which means that only a part of my placenta covers the cervix. If it migrates a little bit more, then Mommy will be totally relieved because she'll be able to deliver me normally.

Mommy is glad that my placenta migrated already. And I feel glad even more because I can see now that she's somehow worry-free. I don't want to stress her because I know how difficult this pregnancy is for her, unlike when she was carrying my sister, Ate Gaby. Hopefully, everything will turn out okay when it's time for me to come out. I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment