Saturday, July 11, 2009

Me and My Hardworking Mom

Mommy has been working really hard the past days. And I must say, I'm not too happy about it. Why? Because she's causing me too much stress. Can't she just work like the usual and just wait for Daddy to do more of the earning stuff? Maybe she's thinking that she's some kind of a superwoman who can do everything even if she's 25 weeks pregnant with me. Sometimes I feel like shouting in here and scream at mom, "Hey Mom! Take a break, will you? At least, think about me in here. I'm not having a grand time with you there working your a*s off so hard (oopps. pardon for the words!)."

I can understand why Mommy has to work so hard lately. With me adding to the expenses, I really can't blame her. But sometimes, I just couldn't help feeling stressed and all because I'm supposed to be having fun swimming around here in her tummy than take some of the exhaustion that she feels at the end of the day. Oh, if only I can move this placenta away from her cervix so she won't have to worry about the huge expenses that come with Cesarean delivery. "I'll try Mom okay. And I'll change position as well."


No comments:

Post a Comment